|Minimum Order Quantity||1 Piece|
|Primary Exchanger Material||Steel|
|Work Pressure ||100 Bar|
The Tube Condenser
with shell-side condensation, is the most common type of condenser used in the process industries. It is most often mounted horizontally. This is a shell of the TEMA E-type in which the vapor enters at one end of the shell and flows to the outlet end, where the condensate and any uncondensed vapor and non-condensing gases are removed.The baffles are normally plates with a single segmental cut. The cut is usually vertical to allow the condensate to flow along the bottom of the shell to the outlet. Double segmental baffles may be specified to achieve reduced pressure drop. The space between the baffles is determined by considerations such as:
- The tubes must be supported to avoid tube vibration;
- Pressure drop depends on vapor velocity, and hence on baffle spacing;
- The resistance to heat transfer due to the presence of noncondensing gases is inversely proportional to the vapor velocity.
- High vapor velocities can reduce resistance to heat transfer through the shear effect on the condensate film.
Thus, if adequate pressure drop is available, it may be possible to reduce baffle spacing to obtain increased heat transfer rates. The size of the baffle cut is generally chosen such that the vapor velocity in the baffle window is roughly equal to that in the overlap zone between the baffle plates.The number of tube passes is determined by the required coolant velocity. Plain tubes are generally used, though low-finned tubes can be used to obtain increased heat transfer rates when the condensate resistance to heat transfer with plain tubes is significantly greater than that of the coolant. The vapor vent should be situated at the end of the vapor flow path.
It is possible to use other TEMA shell types, such as the J-type, to minimize pressure drop. A possible configuration for low pressure drop is the J-shell with double segmental baffles.Bharat Process Equipment (BPE) offers a wide range of capacities as per customer's requirement in all material grades.
- Seamless finish
- Durable nature
- Light weight
- Precise design
- Optimum performance
- High quality
- Item Code: BCond
- Pay Mode Terms: L/C (Letter of Credit),T/T (Bank Transfer)
- Port of Dispatch: Nava Sheva Mumbai
- Production Capacity: 1000 Units/Month
- Delivery Time: 4 Weeks
- Packaging Details: Wooden Packaging